- Restore the role of parents as the primary stakeholder.
- Multi-sector approach to dignified care and safety for children
- Improve the quality of education
- Improve transition by 35% annually.
- Increase financial, technical and human resource by 55% annually.
- Improve exposure and access to information
The Ministry’s legislative memorandum seeks to introduce new legislation/bills, establishment of a County Corporation and resource mobilization structures intended to regulate, formulate and finance the:
- Quality In Learning and Teaching
- Talent, Human Capital and Workforce Development
- Dignified Care & Safety for Children
- Safety, Maintenance and Supply of Equipment in Schools
- Access to Information, in the County’s pursuant to performance of Devolved Functions.
The following bills form part of the Executive Committee’s legislative agenda that will be tabled before the Mombasa County Assembly, presented to the public for debate and finally presented to the Governor for assent. They include:
- Mombasa Development Bill 2013
- Access to Information Services Bill 2013
- Dignified Care Bill 2013
- QuILT Bill 2013
- Safer City Bill 2013
- Talent, Human Capital and Workforce Bill 2013